We are seeking a senior iPhone Application Developer. This is a full-time permanent position with a leading communications company based in Philadelphia, PA.
In this role you will work with other developers, designers, and business managers to develop features for web applications as well as build applications for mobile devices. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands. The ideal candidate will have experience building mobile applications using Objective C.
A total of 5+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance. Must have 2+ years professional experience in creating mobile applications to work on a wide variety of devices/browsers (including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and non-smartphones).
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Objective-C (iPhone and iPad).
- Familiar with major productivity and design software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Position offers excellent pay and full benefits. Work visas can be transferred or sponsored for a right candidate based in USA. Send your resume to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks!